Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Contact Joe Andersen

Like almost all bloggers, I'm a real person. You can contact me via my email. While I can't do your homework for you (you will probably learn more from doing it yourself anyway), I might be able to point you in the right direction. If your question is a really good one, I might be able to make the topic of an article in the near future! If you do need homework help, there are several things you can do:

First of all, have a look around my site. I might have answered your problem already. If not, there are a couple of places you can look:

  1. Your text book - Teachers set these for a reason.
  2. Other Text books - look in the same section of the library as your text, and have a look at the books on either side of it - they are probably on the same topic
  3. Try the Forum - I check the forum often, and there are many there who are at least as knowledgeable as I am and are more than willing to help

Finally, if all that fails you, let me know. If there’s homework out there with no answer, then someone had better look into quickly!

I do want to hear from you if there is anything you think I need to know - you might have found a really great web page that I have missed, there might be a piece of news I have not heard yet, or there might be something on my page that you just do not get or (hopefully not) is just plain wrong.

No comments: