Saturday, May 20, 2006

Contact Physics Guide

Like almost all bloggers, I'm a real person. You can contact me via my email. While I can't do your homework for you (you will probably learn more from doing it yourself anyway), I might be able to point you in the right direction. If your question is a really good one, I might be able to make the topic of an article in the near future! If you do need homework help, there are several things you can do:

First of all, have a look around my site. I might have answered your problem already. If not, there are a couple of places you can look:

  1. Your text book - Teachers set these for a reason.
  2. Other Text books - look in the same section of the library as your text, and have a look at the books on either side of it - they are probably on the same topic
Finally, if all that fails you, let me know. If there's homework out there with no answer, then someone had better look into quickly!

I do want to hear from you if there is anything you think I need to know - you might have found a really great web page that I have missed, there might be a piece of news I have not heard yet, or there might be something on my page that you just do not get or (hopefully not) is just plain wrong.


Use the address below to contact me via email. Your email will be read (unless it is mistaken for spam - sorry).

Please note that I cannot answer all of your homework problems. Many examples of typical homework problems are available in my worked problems directory. You might like to check out my FAQ page to see if your question has already been answered.

You can also contact me via:

Instant Messaging

Iwill happily chat via IM on any of the following IM platforms - hint: I respond best to people who observe good basic IM etiquette. (email at these addresses is never checked - please email me at the address below)

  • MSN Messenger: rb780nm@hotmail.com
  • Yahoo: rb780nm
  • AIM: dojojo Joe

Email

joe.andersen@gmail.com

No comments: